Thursday, October 16, 2008

Mookie Win

I won the Mookie last night! So I got that goin' for me, which is nice.

Unable to provide any real recap of the tourney, as I wasn't paying any attention. Played from a buddy's house and just donked it up during sessions of bong hits and bad television. Fun time gettin' down to head's up versus Donkeypuncher. Won a key flip when I shoved AJ into his 77 and sucked out, and that was pretty much it from what I recall. Gettin' me into position to compete for the win was a wicked 4-outer at the Final Table when I over-shoved KK on a 299 flop against 4 villains, and one havin' 22... rivered King was nice.

Thanks to Zeem for hittin' me up on the IM with a reminder/inquiry about the tournament just minutes before it started! Would not have remembered to register without the reminder! (Not sure if this merits a financial reward, or share of the winnings, but it at least deserves a blog post thank you.)

Well, 'til next time...
In the immortal words of Jean Paul Sartre, 'au revoir, gopher,'
~RaisingCayne

5 comments:

Buddy Dank said...

GG sir! Yet another donkey wins The Mookie. Couldn't have happened to a nicer donkey.

OhCaptain said...

That's awesome! Congrats!

Loretta8 said...

you may have to forfeit your title due to performance enhacing bong rips while playing

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
BamBam said...

Congrats !

Must be our week or something.
Really look forward to the profile! Can't wait for that!

;)